- Unreal: RTNP
- Unreal II
- Unreal Tournament
- Unreal Tournament 3
- Unreal Championship
- Unreal Championship 2
From Liandri Archives
Attackers must enter the military base Guardia by setting the fuse to breach the cave wall, and then destroy the plasma tank.
Unreal Tournament map description
|Full title||Guardia Fortress|
This map has a time limit of 5:00.
- Shoot at the fuse to ignite it and blow up the TNT, which will permit access to the underground base.
- Make your way through the base, dealing with all gun turrets and enemies you find along the way, until you ride a lift up to a platform that has the garage activation switch.
- Once the door is opened, destroy the prototype tank by shooting at the turret.
Weapons & Pickups
|Shock Rifle||1||3|| Weapon: 1x Defender's first spawn room, U-corridor.|
Ammo: 3x Switch room, near entrance.
|Pulse Gun||2||6|| Weapon: 1x Attacker's entrance. 1x Defender's second spawn room.|
Ammo: 2x Near Destroyable wall. 2x Defender's second spawn room. 2x Switch room, near entrance.
|Minigun||1||4|| Weapon: 1x Defender's third spawn room.|
Ammo: 1x Defender's third spawn room, near Minigun.
|Flak Cannon||2||4|| Weapon: 1x Attacker's entrance. 1x Defender's first spawn room.|
Ammo: 4x Defender's first spawn room, near Flak.
|Rocket Launcher||1||2|| Weapon: 1x Lava Bridge.|
Ammo: 2x Switch room, near Tank door.
|Health Pack||6||2x Near Destroyable door, defender's side, behind boxes. 2x Curve to the lava bridge. 2x Switch room, near the lift.|
|Big Keg O' Health||1||1x Above a crate, near the Tank door.|
|Shield Belt||1||1x Switch room, above a crate below the switch ledge.|
Tips & tricks
- This map is used for the Assault tutorial of the Single Player ladder.
- The description belongs to the Playstation 2 version of the map.
- The beta version of the map had, as the only spawn room, the first one. Also, there was no deck, but instead there was a submarine.