From Liandri Archives
This enclosed Bombing Run arena has a reputation for fast paced matches with lots of close range combat. Be careful though, the open center area is a perfect location for snipers to show their skills.
As described in the map's own description, this indoor level mostly consists of corridors which link the level's Goal Rooms with the Main Hall, where the bomb spawns. There are 2 "floors" in this arena. The top floor is where the teams spawn and where most of the weapons are. There is also a teleporter near the team's spawnpoints, which leads to the Minigun Room, north of the Goal Rooms/Main Hall. The ground-level provides the quickest route to the Goal Rooms, as well as the Goals themselves. The distance between the Bomb and the Goal is quite short, when taking the shortest route. However, because the corridors are relatively narrow, it's still no easy task to reach the Goal. As with most Bombing Run maps, jumping through the Goal will award the team with 7 points, but it will also mean the death of the carrier. In this case, the carrier will have to jump into a horizontal ventilation tunnel, filled with obstacles to show off the engine's new ragdoll physics.
Weapons & Pickups
Disclosure's weapon and power-up locations.
| Bio Rifle
|| 2 next to each weapon pickup, 1 in Blue Goal Room
| Shock Rifle
|| 1 underneath Bomb, 2 near northern Shield Pack, 2 near pickups
| Link Gun
|| 2 in Main Hall (south), 2 next to west- & east-most pickups
|| 2 near both of the pickups
| Flak Cannon
|| 2 in each Goal Room, 1 in northern corridor near Shield Pack
| Rocket Launcher
|| 2 in Main Hall (to the north), 2 next to each pickup
| Lightning Gun
|| 2 next to each weapon pickup
| Health Vial
|| 4 in corridors north of Goal Rooms, 5 in low-level south corridors
| Health Pack
|| View map
| Shield Pack
|| 2 in Main Hall. 1 north on high ground, 1 south on low ground
| Double Damage
|| On a high platform in the Main Hall
|| 4 in the 1st-level corridors north and south of the spawnpoints
Tips & tricks
- There are 11 jumppads that connect the ground- and top-floor in total, 9 of which are in the Main Hall. Because of this, there are many routes one can take to the other team's goals. View the map above for the different routes and possibilities.
- The many routes also make the defense trickier than usual, as there are 3 entrances to each Goal Room. Seek the Flak Cannon and Rocket Launcher to defend this room effectively.
- The sniper posts in the Main Hall can be used to track down the opponents to better decide which entrance to the Goal Room has to be defended.
- The Speed Combo (using Adrenaline) can also be effective when used wisely. Though useful, the combo alone won't get the carrier through the corridors.
- Luckily, since the goal is in plain sight when entering the room through the front entrance, a shot of the Bomb with a boost from the Shock Rifle's primary fire will score an easy 3-pointer without having to enter the room.
- The combination Minigun + Damage Amplifier is pretty lethal in this map. Support players can clear the striker's way to the goal this way.
Main Hall with sniper post and the Bomb.
Beta levelshot of BR-Disclosure.