- Unreal: RTNP
- Unreal II
- Unreal Tournament
- Unreal Tournament 3
- Unreal Championship
- Unreal Championship 2
From Liandri Archives
We're trying to finalize the layout we want to use for all the team pages right now (particularly because we want to put character bios on the team pages rather than on unique pages, except for a few major characters), so could you hold off a little on adding those teams so they can be done in a universal style the first time? You can see our progress at Black Legion and Black Legion/New layout. Thanks. Gnomre 17:20, 29 July 2007 (EDT)
- Black Legion and Blood Fist are examples of how we're laying out the team pages. If you could follow them for the UT1 teams, that'd be great. By the way, there's also Category:Unreal Tournament Character Images which contains... well, the name describes it! Gnomre 17:44, 29 July 2007 (EDT)
UT99 characters do not have age/corporate affiliation/favorite weapon info. So I want to put their classifications (ie. chem killer, warrior, etc.) instead, but I don't know how.
- Well, some do have corporate affiliation, but I suppose that'd be team-wide (like The Corrupt being a Liandri team). You can create a new template with the fields you need by copying Template:Infobox Tournament Character Small's contents to a new Template: page and changing the text as necessary. Gnomre 18:33, 29 July 2007 (EDT)
In The Works
Hi Angelofdeath :) Your new In the Works section is quite interesting (as I like fan fiction/speculation stories too :) ). Some of those questions actually can be very easily answered:
- How do the Necris 'die' when they are supposedly 'undead'?
- As it is said in the Necris article, they do live with the help of nanoblack/nanobots. If you hurt the necris's skin hard enough, he will lose enough Nanoblack to keep him alive - so it dies.
- How can physical scars form from playing the tournament (i.e. Malcolm's cracked spine) when people respawn?
- As it is said in Respawning last paragraph, respawning doesn't happen outside the tournaments. So Gorge cracked Malcolm's spine when respawners were off - so that means the injury stayed and needed actual medical attention (you don't think those holo pluses in the game actually heals people, eh?).
- How can someone who survived the Na Pali incident be in the Tournament 100 years later?
- Is this about my Talk:Prisoner_849? :) Geneboosting.
And the secrets should actually be mentioned too, didn't know of a single one. --GreatEmerald 15:24, 30 August 2008 (EDT)
Hello GreatEmerald, thanks for your comments. I actually posted those questions because I thought most people wouldn't have the answer to them :)
For the Na Pali question, I was actually referring to Luthienne. Instead of geneboosting, I came up with 'time dilation', where if someone travels extremely fast through space, time will progress slower for them than for someone living on Earth. ---Angelofdeath 18:07, 4 September 2008 (EDT)
- Ooh, I see. Where are the character descriptions in anyway? They can be seen dring the ladders, but the must be in the INT files too somewhere? --GreatEmerald 08:55, 5 September 2008 (EDT)
- They're in the Botpack.u file, under the RatedMatch classes. ---Angelofdeath 19:05, 7 September 2008 (EDT)
- .U? But then they're not translatable? And that wouldn't be good? --GreatEmerald 07:35, 8 September 2008 (EDT)
- My UnrealScript knowledge is quite limited. What is it that you're trying to do anyway? Edit them?---Angelofdeath 22:40, 9 September 2008 (EDT)
- No, view them. And if they're inside an UnrealScript package, it's hard to read it, unlike those which are in INT files. --GreatEmerald 10:38, 10 September 2008 (EDT)
- Well, that's the only place I know they're in. That's where I get all my info. ---Angelofdeath 23:30, 13 September 2008 (EDT)