From Liandri Archives
Surrounded by tranquil waterfalls and traditional architecture, these grounds
are known as the Reflection Gardens. They're buried deep in the heart of
downtown Tokaido, where people can retreat to a place of quiet meditation
amidst the bustle of a popular mining colony.
Unreal Tournament 3 map description
Weapons & Pickups
Tips & Tricks
The Izanagi may not like us, but they like results. Bishop, Othello, welcome to the team. Intel picked up another Axon cell inside Tokaido. This one's dug in, with a field lattice generator powering their respawner. We need to work as a team to retrieve the enemy FLaG units, power down their respawner, and clear them out.
- Goal: 3 Captures
- Enemy Faction: Iron Guard
- Allies: Jester, Othello, Bishop
- Enemies: Cain, Johnson, Karag, Wraith
- Disable the enemy Respawner by removing its FLaGs.
- Link with a teammate to multiply the power of your Link Gun.
- Translocators can teleport you across short distances. FLaGs can not be teleported.
- The Helmet will give you 20 extra armor and protect you from a single sniper headshot.
Jester: Come on, you afraid of trans sickness?
Othello: Guess you're on defense, slowpoke.
(Bishop picks up Sniper Rifle)
Bishop: The sniper rifle is mine.
(Enemy flag is picked up for the first time)
Othello: We have the flag, let's bring it home.
Jester: You mean "Field Lattice Generator", right?
Reaper: It looks like a flag, waves like a flag - it's a flag.
(The player picks up the Linkgun for the first time)
Jester: Remember, these are called link guns for a reason. Now link up.