- Unreal: RTNP
- Unreal II
- Unreal Tournament
- Unreal Tournament 3
- Unreal Championship
- Unreal Championship 2
From Liandri Archives
Liandri planners wanted an isolated communication station that wouldn't have to filter out background noise and interference from civilian signals. The islands of the northern archipelago met their communication needs but the limited space didn't allow for extensive defensive capabilities.
Unreal Tournament 3 map description
|Game||Unreal Tournament 3|
Weapons & Pickups
Tips & tricks
Izanagi H.Q. wants a foreward O.P. to monitor Krall activity in the north. They found a military comms facility on the Hyperion archipelago that's perfect. Except for the Liandri bots stationed there. This is a covert insertion so we'll have limited vehicle support. Shouldn't be a problem. Their only defenses are dismounted infantry and a few turrets.
- Control the Prime Node to access the enemy Core.
- Maintain control of this Node to shield your Core.
- Use the shaped charge or Redeemer to destroy enemy barricades.
- Watch for enemy turrets. They have a clear view of the central battlefield.
- Control the Support Node to gain access to a Raptor.
Win this match to unlock the Advance Warning card.