- Unreal: RTNP
- Unreal II
- Unreal Tournament
- Unreal Tournament 3
- Unreal Championship
- Unreal Championship 2
From Liandri Archives
Hyperion fringe territories, Tarydium mine Located a half-mile below the planet's surface, the Dusk mine was established by Liandri scientists in an experiment to test self-sufficient Automaton management of resources. The overloaded systems often release a huge powersurge that vents up to the surface in order to protect the volatile Tarydium stockpiles below.
Unreal Tournament 3 map description
|Full title||Power Surge|
|Game||Unreal Tournament 3|
Weapons & Pickups
Tips & tricks
Intel says we can take control of the drill mech loading bay and send the mining bots into overdrive. As long as we hold that node, they'll keep working, and the resulting power surges will funnel right into the enemy core. Kaboom.
- Link together Nodes to access the enemy Core.
- Control the Mine Node to engage the mining drones.
- The drones will automatically begin to mine and stockpile Tarydium.
- The mine overload discharges a high voltage pulse that damages the enemy Core.
- The East and West Tank Nodes hold important Goliath firepower.
(After starting the build of the Mining node)
(After the Blue Core was surged)
Reaper: Nice job, Ronin. That mine is our ticket out of here.