From Liandri Archives
- For other versions of this map, see Recurring maps#Morbias.
Morbias Station Gamma is a transport hub that services overflow traffic passing through Taryd's jumpgates. The Station offers a terrestrial shuttle, storage facilities (with quarantine services for live cargo), and a social center where guests can meet incoming visitors or hold private meetings in a neutral setting. Designed for use with the Titan mutator, Morbid includes heavy blast doors that can only be operated by Titans.
Unreal Tournament 3 map description
This is an adaptation of DM-Morbias into CTF. As the description says, it includes two sets of three blast doors which can only be operated by Titans (not even Behemoths can open them) so, in order to have the full experience, it's recommended to play this map with the Titan mutator.
Weapons & Pickups
- Learn when to properly use the Jump Boots. You're going to need them if you don't play with the Titan mutator.
- Try to sneak into the Blue base with a lot of energy. You're going to need a lot of health to, at least, catch the flag.
- As a Titan, keep your enemies distracted while your non-Titan/non-Behemoth teammates catch the flag. Then, if they ran out of boots in the lower floor, cover them while you open the blast doors for them.
- This map favors basecamping with the Titan mutator.
- Because the opponent only has one way to enter to the base (via the entrance above the blast doors) defenders can trap unskilled players.