- Unreal: RTNP
- Unreal II
- Unreal Tournament
- Unreal Tournament 3
- Unreal Championship
- Unreal Championship 2
From Liandri Archives
- For other versions of this map, see Recurring maps#Phobos.
After the first of the Phobos Moon orbital arenas was decommissioned and scrapped, its successor was launched to considerable fanfare and quickly became a staple deathmatch arena in the Tournament.
|Full title||Phobos Moon 2|
|Author(s)||Cedric 'Inoxx' Fiorentino|
Weapons & Pickups
Tips & Tricks
- Pay attention to the computer voice announcing that the tower lift was called.
- The outside areas are low gravity, so jumping there makes you an easier target.
- There is an Ion Painter on one of the top of a buldings on the outside
- This map lacked the Ion Painter in the beta releases. It also featured a different description:
A space station near one of the Martian moons is a great place for a fast-paced DeathMatch, this has been proved in the first Tournament. The gravity is reduced on the top floor and there is a sniper point nearby.
- The map was considered for Championship, as some of the hidden levelshots can tell.