- Unreal: RTNP
- Unreal II
- Unreal Tournament
- Unreal Tournament 3
- Unreal Championship
- Unreal Championship 2
From Liandri Archives
- For other versions of this map, see Recurring maps#Morpheus.
The bad moon... Has risen. Now it is time to take the Plunge.
|Author(s)||Lee Perry, Alan Willard|
Tips & Tricks
- Stay behind cover and shoot any airborne enemies, especially bots. Bots that jump to a certain spot on DM-Plunge very rarely change their destination.
- Use the long-range weapons to your advantage, since this is a big map.
- If for any reason you are paranoid about being sniped, look around before jumping - most campers are obvious on this map.
- If at all possible, try hitting your enemies with projectiles that will blow them off the map.