- Unreal: RTNP
- Unreal II
- Unreal Tournament
- Unreal Tournament 3
- Unreal Championship
- Unreal Championship 2
User talk:Neon Knight
From Liandri Archives
Neon Knight, we really appreciate your contributions to the wiki. You have helped flesh out many areas of the wiki that have needed it. However, we need you to refrain from a couple of things without first discussing these changes on one of the discussion pages (maybe even the Main Page).
- Please do not make wide-sweeping formatting changes, particularly to grammar such as "Capture the Flag"
- Please do not make wide-sweeping category changes without discussing it on the category talk page
- Please do not make changes to the format of game names unless it adds additional context. In most cases, UT2003 and UT2004 are perfectly representative of the game being referenced. Long game names will apply more in the body text of articles.
- Please use the info templates properly. If you don't completely understand their use and why they are used that way, please ask for assistance.
- Please do not add superfluous categories that do not appropriately abstract the meaning of the sub categories, such as this category
Doing these things will help us maintain consistency across Liandri Archives, as well as reduce the number of unnecessary edits made to similar pages and pages within categories. We understand the need for organization and perhaps the wiki could use better organization, however these things must be discussed prior to being implemented. Thanks, and hope you continue to contribute to the wiki following these guidelines! --Sir Brizz 12:29, 6 April 2011 (CDT)
Neon Knight, You are really killing it with keeping the wiki updated. Good job. I just wanted to let you know that there is a wait-time-less backup of the BU file hosting stuff at https://ut.rushbase.net/beyondunreal --Sir Brizz 17:38, 5 November 2014 (CST)