- Unreal: RTNP
- Unreal II
- Unreal Tournament
- Unreal Tournament 3
- Unreal Championship
- Unreal Championship 2
From Liandri Archives
This Jumpgate was originally set up by the N.E.G. in an attempt to encourage trade relations with the people of the Omicron sector. Trade negotiations eventually fell apart, and the Necris took control of the orbital station, retrofitting it with nanoblack couplings and architecture.
|Full title||Omicron Dawn|
|Game||Unreal Tournament 3|
|Gametype||Capture the Flag|
- Helmet x2 - Under each sniper window.
- Armor Vest x2 - One by each flag.
- Health Pack and Health Vial - There's so much health all over the map, it's crazy; mostly the paths between the bases and midfield.
- Rocket Launcher x2 - one straight out of each base (low) with ammo.
- Link Gun x2 - take a right at the Rocket Launcher or take the bridge on your right flank.
- Sniper Rifle x2 - at each sniper window overlooking the midfield. There is ammo nearby behind a wall.
Tips & Tricks
- "Hmm...Sniper Rifle...overlooking midfield...kinda like Facing Worlds where I just sat there and blew the heads off everyone."
- There are many paths to take to the flag. If you are carrying the flag, your paths are limited to an extent.
The name of this map was originally "Dead Planet", but near the end of the game's production, it was dropped. Then, a contest was held at the Epic Games' Forums. The winner was keyrat, who was also credited in the game.
Omicron Dawn is the first map of the final chapter.
"Akasha bugged out planet-side and our ship wasn't made for landing in atmosphere. If we're gonna get this bucket down in one piece, we need more power-cells to boost the shields. We've been disavowed by the Izanagi and we're already breaking every law in the books. S'hell, we might as well stop here and steal a few cells for the ship. I wouldn't be surprised if Loque's waiting for us -with a death squad- so be ready."
- Disable the enemy Respawner by removing its FLaGs.
- Use caution while crossing bridges. They offer only limited protection.