- Unreal: RTNP
- Unreal II
- Unreal Tournament
- Unreal Tournament 3
- Unreal Championship
- Unreal Championship 2
From Liandri Archives
(Redirected from Juggernaut)
|Sponsor:||Axon Research Corporation|
- For the XMP vehicle, see Juggernaut (XMP vehicle).
Hampered by the bulk of their genetically boosted physiques, the Juggernauts move ponderously through the arenas, shrugging off enemy fire as if it were a mere annoyance. They may not be fast, but they tend to keep coming long after others have retreated to lick their wounds.
Gorge is determined to prove that his one year reign as Tournament Champion is no fluke, and he has re-assembled the Juggernaut team he led to the championship. Axon Research Corporation has made armor and bio- genetic upgrades to the Juggernauts design for this year's tournament.
A geneboosted weightlifter who strangled a judge in a fit of adrenaline induced rage, Ambrosia has resigned herself to a life in the Tournament.
Unlike his male counterparts, Arclite is neither a criminal nor a killer by nature. His presence in the tournaments is simply a byproduct of his genetic makeup. But watch your step around him. He's not happy to be here.
If a trash compactor and a tank had offspring, then Cannonball would be the result. Big, ugly, and with the personality of a rabid grizzly, only the suicidal would voluntarily share a cell with this career criminal.
You can feel his cold gaze at a distance, like gangrene crawling beneath your flesh. It devours you, seeks to turn your blood to ice and your heart to stone. Imagine what he'll do when he actually gets his hands on you.
After her husband was killed in a mining accident Reinha had nothing left to live for, so she adopted the nickname her spouse had given her in his native Portuguese and set out to find meaning in death.
Former Union Leader of Ore Miners' Local #732G, Rylisa found the bribes offered to her by an Imperial official to be an insult, so she cut off his hands and used his subdermal ID chips to access his accounts, netting her life in the Allerian Ice Mines.
Not only is she a victim of a severe beating with the ugly stick, she's had DNA from the tree spliced directly into her genes. There's nothing pretty about Siren and she'll be the first to admit it. Because if you mention it, she'll kick your ass.
- Jezebel, also on the Juggernauts, uses the same skin as Ambrosia.
- Fury, from team Goliath, uses the same skin as Ambrosia.
- Bullseye, from team Goliath, uses the same skin as Arclite.
- Perdition, on team Juggernaut, uses the same skin as Cannonball.
- Brutus, from team Goliath, uses the same skin as Cannonball.
- Avalanche, also on the Juggernauts, uses the same skin as Gorge.
- Rampage, from team Goliath, uses the same skin as Gorge.
- Outrage, from team Goliath, uses the same skin as Frostbite.
- Titania, from team Goliath, uses the same skin as Reinha.
- Sorrow, on team Juggernaut, uses the same skin as Rylisa.
- Misery, from team Goliath, uses the same skin as Rylisa.
- Clangor, from team Goliath, uses the same skin as Siren.
- Rylisa's previous name was Lapp. She isn't to be confused by Rylisa from the Iron Guard team from UT.
- Ambrosia's UT2003 description also added a bit regarding Gorge's sexual innuendos:
(...), and the unthinkable horror of dealing with her teammate Gorge's sexual innuendos for the forseeable future.