- Unreal: RTNP
- Unreal II
- Unreal Tournament
- Unreal Tournament 3
- Unreal Championship
- Unreal Championship 2
From Liandri Archives
- For other versions of this map, see Recurring maps#Torlan.
Thanks to stringent monitoring by the New Earth Government, al three Corporations have used the fields of the Torlan Delta to power their combined mining efforts. But with the recent threat of full scale war, N.E.G. forces have pulled out, and everyone is scrambling to take control of this valuable territory.
Unreal Tournament 3 map description
|Full title||Torlan Delta|
|Game||Unreal Tournament 3|
Weapons & Pickups
With three corporations at each other’s throats, the Torlan Delta's in chaos. Krall forces are swarming the central Torlan gorge, looking to take advantage. All we've got is a forward observation post at the border. The outlying nodes will give us more vehicles, but intel says they're already corrupted by the necris. The Torlan Delta's about as strategic as it gets, so this isn't optional. We have to push out the Krall if we're gonna win this war.
- Link together Nodes to access the enemy Core.
- A Support Node below the central bridge will provide your team with extra fire power.
- Necris forces will vastly outnumber Ronin in this battle.
- Infected Nodes will only spawn Necris vehicles.
(After taking the Orb)