Surrounded by tranquil waterfalls and traditional architecture, these grounds
are known as the Reflection Gardens. They're buried deep in the heart of
downtown Tokaido, where people can retreat to a place of quiet meditation
amidst the bustle of a popular mining colony.
Unreal Tournament 3 map description
Weapons & Pickups
Tips & Tricks
The Izanagi may not like us, but they like results. Bishop, Othello, welcome to the team. Intel picked up another Axon cell inside Tokaido. This one's dug in, with a field lattice generator powering their respawner. We need to work as a team to retrieve the enemy FLaG units, power down their respawner, and clear them out.
- Goal: 3 Captures
- Enemy Faction: Iron Guard
- Allies: Jester, Othello, Bishop
- Enemies: Cain, Johnson, Karag, Wraith
- Disable the enemy Respawner by removing its FLaGs.
- Link with a teammate to multiply the power of your Link Gun.
- Translocators can teleport you across short distances. FLaGs can not be teleported.
- The Helmet will give you 20 extra armor and protect you from a single sniper headshot.
Jester: Come on, you afraid of trans sickness?
Othello: Guess you're on defense, slowpoke.
(Bishop picks up Sniper Rifle)
Bishop: The sniper rifle is mine.
(Enemy flag is picked up for the first time)
Othello: We have the flag, let's bring it home.
Jester: You mean "Field Lattice Generator", right?
Reaper: It looks like a flag, waves like a flag - it's a flag.
(The player picks up the Linkgun for the first time)
Jester: Remember, these are called link guns for a reason. Now link up.