- Unreal: RTNP
- Unreal II
- Unreal Tournament
- Unreal Tournament 3
- Unreal Championship
- Unreal Championship 2
From Liandri Archives
The lighthouse serves as a beacon to this remote island, thought to be the ancient home of the Necris Prophet. The spiritual components of the Necris conversion are greatly misunderstood, and their power is vastly underestimated. Those who are willing to face the impact of their conversion often come to religious centers like this one to meditate.
|Game||Unreal Tournament 3|
|Gametype||Capture the Flag|
- Armor Vest x2 - On the roof above each flag
- Health Pack x10 - Directly behind each base; In the room adjacent to the open area with the statue on each side.
- Shield Belt x1 - In the center of the middle room on a circular platform.
- Thigh Pads x2 - To the right of each base by the wall
- Invisibility x2 - To the left of the open area with the statue at the end of a narrow descending platform (on each side).
- Sniper Rifle x4 - On a platform above the roof above each flag; On the roof above the middle room on each side.
- Rocket Launcher x2 - Next to the wall near the statue in the open area on each side of the map.
- Stinger x2 - Directly to the left of the each building the flag is in.
- Flak Cannon x2 - Directly to the right of each building the flag is in.
- Link Gun x2 - On the roof above the 3 Health Packs on each side of the map.
Tips & Tricks
- The Red and Blue searchlights spins around aimlessly it seems.
But if a flag is taken the corresponding beam will follow the FlagCarrier. This may not be extremely useful but will atleast give a hint of the general direction of the FlagCarrier.
Now this is how it was supposed to work but apparently theres a bug in this map that makes the Red beam follow the Blue FlagCarrier. Bug report at Epic forums
This map was supposed to be packed with the retail game, but seems that it was not done for before the release date. This is the briefing:
"Akasha's last hope for sanctuary was here, on the island of the prophet, but when she got here the entire island was deserted. Sounds like she's cracking up, but don't underestimate her. I bet she's got a few last tricks up her sleeve."
- Disable the enemy Respawner by removing its FLaGs.