- Unreal: RTNP
- Unreal II
- Unreal Tournament
- Unreal Tournament 3
- Unreal Championship
- Unreal Championship 2
From Liandri Archives
The secretive Phayder corporation has begun researching new applications of their nanoblack technologies. Some research has made significant progress, particularly in the field of battle armor and personal protection. Vaults such as this one serve as a testament to the dedicated research of this groundbreaking technology.
|Unreal Tournament 3
Weapons & Pickups
- Bio Rifle (3x ammo)
- Link Gun (4x ammo)
- Stinger Minigun (3x ammo)
- Flak Cannon (2x ammo)
- Rocket Launcher (2x ammo)
- 7x Health Vial - 3 in a shallow pool in front of the doorway to the Invulnerability platform, 4 on a small ledge above the doorway on the other side of the Invulnerability room
- 3x Health Pack - 1 at the bottom of the stairs to the Thigh Pads, 1 in the corridor below the Flak Cannon, 1 right below the Bio Rifle bridge
- Thigh Pads
Tips & tricks
The Invulnerability respawns every 109 seconds. when it respawns, it can be heard on the entire map. Be sure to get it or prepare to use the Impact Hammer's EMP mode to knock it off your opponent. You could also try to outrun your opponent until the Invulnerability wears off, but 30 seconds can be a very long time in such a situation. This map provides perhaps the best example of how the Impact Hammer's altfire can be useful.
- Like DM-Sanctuary, a different audio cue was used for Reaper's third frag. While the Kismet editor shows the line "Line 'em up. Knock 'em down.", the sound cue for the second frag was used instead.
Akasha went to Phayder headquarters to steal the Invulnerability prototype. This thing covers the body in a modulated nano-black shield that absorbs any attack - which is the last thing *she* needs if we're gonna stop her. So lets follow her into the vault and beat her to it.
- Keep enemies in check until their Respawner charges are depleted.
- An Invulnerability powerup is located in the direct center of the facility.
(After Invulnerability respawns)
(Reaper or Othello take the Invulnerability)
(Akasha takes the Invulnerability)