- Unreal: RTNP
- Unreal II
- Unreal Tournament
- Unreal Tournament 3
- Unreal Championship
- Unreal Championship 2
From Liandri Archives
Suspense is the only bridge across the Alluvion strong enough to support the weight of heavy combat vehicles. Without the bridge, it would take Axon forces several days to respond to any battles across of the river. As such, it is always under guard by an Axon mechanized division, with military checkpoints at each end.
Unreal Tournament 3 map description
|Game||Unreal Tournament 3|
|Gametype||Vehicle Capture the Flag|
Weapons & Pickups
|Shock Rifle||2||1 in each tower base, on the left side.|
|Link Gun||6||6x at Weapon Lockers: 1 in each tank spawn area, 2 in each flag spawn area.|
|Stinger Minigun||8|| 1 in each base above the jump pad in the flag rooms.|
6x at Weapon Lockers: 1 in each tank spawn area, 2 in each flag spawn area.
|Flak Cannon||6||6x at Weapon Lockers: 1 in each tank spawn area, 2 in each flag spawn area.|
|Rocket Launcher||4|| 1 above each flag base|
1 in each tower base, on the right side.
|AVRiL||2||1 on each tower's middle level.|
|Sniper Rifle||4|| 1 near each team's SPMA|
1 in the middle of the road between each team's flag building and Goliath spawn.
|Redeemer||1||-||Below the bridge.|
|Big Keg O' Health||2||1 near each team's SPMA.|
|Thighpads||2||1 at each end of the center road near the blocked tunnels.|
|Armor||2||1 on each team's side, on the lower level of the towers, on the right side.|
|UDamage||2||1 on each team's side of the bridge, on the topmost level of the towers.|
|Jump Boots||2||1 on each team's side, on the lower level of the towers, on the left side.|
|Berserk||1||In the middle of the bridge.|
|Manta||3|| One outside the spawn room in each base|
One in the center of the map, on the bottom level next to the redeemer.
|Scorpion||2||In each base next to spawn location behind the flag, next to hellbender.|
|Hellbender||2||In each base next to spawn location behind the flag, next to scorpion.|
|Goliath||2||One in each base, outside the smaller spawn room.|
|Raptor||2||Next to goliath in each base.|
|SPMA||2||In each base behind the spawn building in good sniper location.|
- This map offers a multitude of escape routes for a flag carrier. Some of them rely on Jump Boots to access otherwise unreachable walkways, like from the flag to the 1st floor walkway and from there to a the narrow walkway on the side of the building.
- Another way would be to run, not board, to the side of the bridge opposite enemy base, heading down towards redeemer, once on the slope, board down across the wooden planking towards your base. When you can see your flag room, you should be safe.
- A way to get to the flag easy with no damage lost, and the enemy not knowing you are there. Wait behind your teams raptor, on your hoverboard, and grapple when someone flies it. usually they will take the route across the water towards the enemies SPMA, they will fly over the SPMA towards the Scorpion & HellBender, they will fly low just before the flag room, jump off there or chances are that you will die! Jump down the hatchway and you should see the flag. Grab it and follow instructions of bullet point above.
- The towers of the bridge are ideal sniping positions. Snipers are also often seen near the SPMA spawn.
- The Goliath cannot reach all the way down the main road. It is often seen camping at the SPMA spawn to prevent enemies from crossing the bridge or right outside the player spawn area near the flag to cover all possible exits of the flag room.
- This is one of the three maps which came in the original demo of the game. The other two are DM-ShangriLa and DM-HeatRay.
We need to clear the military checkpoints at each end of this bridge. Izanagi recon took the southern point, and they called us to take the more heavily guarded northern point. So we'll sortie from the south to attack their respawner. We will have vehicle support. Bishop, the central bridge towers should make great sniper nests. Don't forget a longbow to take out enemy armor. Recon team also found a path under the bridge, so keep that in mind as our number-two option.
- Disable the enemy Respawner by removing its FLaGs.
- The towers of the bridge are ideal sniping positions.
- There is a Redeemer on the lower path, under the bridge.