- Unreal: RTNP
- Unreal II
- Unreal Tournament
- Unreal Tournament 3
- Unreal Championship
- Unreal Championship 2
From Liandri Archives
|Author(s)||Elliot "Myscha" Cannon|
DMTundra is a ski resort like place consisting of a tower, a hut, a frozen pond, and a large open space for combat.
Weapons & Pickups
Tips & tricks
- Nobody knows what the tower is for but it's good for sniping, jumping off for fun and a good place to scavenge weapons.
- The hut is a typical ski lodge hut. It's nothing special expect for a underwater space (Containing an ASMD) in the back room.
- The cracked frozen pond also has ASMD and ASMD cores but it also has some nali fruit which heals up to 30hp.
- On the top floor of the tower, there's a nali statue that can be harmlessly pushed off the edge.
- Jumping off the edge of the tower can make you lose up to 50hp.
- The map was considered for Unreal Tournament, and in fact appeared, untouched, in the betas. Needless to say, it didn't made the cut.